Sunday, January 27, 2013

Turtle Speed

Have you ever felt like a Turtle was your power animal? 





Find out more here 


I love the thought of a power animal!

I have had turtles given to me from as far back as I can remember. I've always been fascinated with their compact ability! Really, I didn't know why I collected them, I just did. I still have the giant one I received as a child, to the tiny one in the window and all the sizes in between. They just make me feel good, connected to the earth.

Think about what animal keeps showing up in your life. Does thinking about the animal give you a genuine warm feeling?  See if something resonates with you... I know I have found one of mine.


Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.
~ James Bryant Conant (1893 - 1978) 


Kathy~
Connect with me on Facebook

No comments: