Friday, February 1, 2013

Time to Share


I know it’s a little late to share this, but I feel the need to tell my whole story...
When you find your passion in life, you often find solutions to help your dreams become reality. I would like to share my story with you, it’s about the journey and passion, as well as what I discovered along the way.  I have faith that I am on the right path, and have complete gratitude to be thriving in life.

I am the middle child of wonderful parents who instilled in me the power to love and to always have faith.  They encouraged me to follow my dreams and they have supported me every step of the way.  I am blessed to have given birth three times and I have a loving family that I enjoy very much.  I've been married to Joe for 15 amazing years and feel as if we are still newlyweds. I believe I was put on earth for a reason, and now it's time to share some of those reasons. I have been touching people's lives through my work as a successful Cosmetologist, treating people as I would like to be treated.  I have always had a strong focus on communication, health, and wellness and I have received continued education in those fields.  My journey of self-discovery has led me to a group of people who are filled with passion and hope.  Hope for a better tomorrow, and living for today.  My hope is we can share our dreams, and we can find success together.

I have found that the Internet is a great way to reach people that may be looking for solutions.  I selected the beauty industry to develop my talents and to serve others but my significant years of experience as a Master Cosmetologist, has well prepared me to help others find their passion.  My intuition and deep spirituality have led me to where I am today... living a life of purpose and joy. 
I AM here to help you navigate through our changing world with confidence ...
I AM here to bring innovative and new solutions to the world. It starts with an open heart and mind.
~Kathy
Connect with me at Giving Birth To Prosperity

“There is scarcely any passion without struggle.” ~ Albert Camus, The Myth of Sisyphus and Other Essays

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Well, maybe not my whole story...Let’s get a cup of tea and talk...I’d love to hear your story.