Sunday, February 24, 2013

A Little Grey Hair

What do you see when you look in the mirror? 


Looking in the mirror today I noticed something I hadn’t seen before. More grey hair that I would like to admit. The grey doesn’t bother me, I am thankful to have hair as there are many who do not. It did get me thinking though...where has the time gone? It seems not so long ago that my children were young and I had all the time in the world. Now, it seems the days past way too quickly and we are all trying to play catch up. If I feel that way, there has to be others that feel that way too.  I would love to hear your thoughts and what you are doing to catch up.

If money were not an issue, what would you do with your life?

Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you. ~Carl Sandburg




No comments: