Friday, February 22, 2013

Creative Finances


I learned the concept a long time ago, but just recently understood the full meaning of creative finances. 



I know the gas prices here are really putting a hurt on people so I thought I would share a conversation I had recently with my dad involving credit cards. My parents taught me at a young age to live within my means, be generous with the gifts I am blessed with and not to be foolish with my money. They taught me to use credit to my advantage and recommended that I get credit cards with no fees and

 that would paid me back.

My super smart dad shared how he saved almost $.30 a gallon at Kroger when they weren't offering that large of a discount. He took what they offered and then used his highest return credit card to pay for the gas. He commits to paying off his debt each month and has saved a lot of money making purchase this way. His friend even bought a vehicle on his credit card to save money!

One of the ways I have found to be successful in creative finances is network marketing. It’s a way to make a difference in your income without the burdens of an 9-5 job, and is rewarding on all levels. Just the savings in taxes alone has made a huge difference in our lives financially. This is a serious matter that can be made into a lot of fun. I love connecting with like minded individuals and would love to have a conversation with anyone who is ready to take action with their finances. 



Would YOU like to be part of an online business that REALLY works? Would you like to start saving tax money right away? There’s nothing better than making a living while making a difference.

Message me on Facebook!




“Network marketing gives people the opportunity, with very low risk and very low financial commitment, to build their own income-generating asset and acquire great wealth.” 
~Robert Kiyosak

No comments: