Tuesday, March 26, 2013

30 Day Commitment


It didn’t start out to be a 30 day commitment,

I just couldn’t help but see the signs. 


Sunday’s Post on Facebook

I've decided to take these next 30 days and commit to being open to the serendipity that has been happening in my life. I know that we all have a path to follow; what I would like to do is see how obvious it can be :-)
Yesterday was wonderful!
I worked, spent time with my children, had a date night with my love and ended up at a presentation by Ian Putney of the Wellington Chiropractic about the toxins to avoid in today’s food supply. Interesting that there was an internet article written the same day that you can read here. It was an eye opener to where we are headed if people don’t take action. It really made me think I was on the right path with ASEA. If I don’t share the message of hope and healing, who will?  

Today was a lot of fun as well.
I started the day off with kissing the family goodbye and heading to BNI. My afternoon was spent working in a special way. I am in the process of growing a Tribe with my girl friends so we had our weekly mastermind call. We have been trying out different things and this week Kimberly decided to get on the video chat. Have you ever done that before in a business setting? I must say, I have not! It is always great to connect with the tribe but seeing my beautiful friend made it even more special. The serendipitous part was when Monique shared about her friend and his eye. It triggered something in me. The Vision I guess you can say. The eye around the moon, the watchful eye that’s been constant in my life.

It will be interesting to see what tomorrow brings. 

“Today expect something good to happen to you no matter what occurred yesterday. Realize the past no longer holds you captive. It can only continue to hurt you if you hold on to it. Let the past go. A simply abundant world awaits. (January 11)” Sarah Breathnach, Simple Abundance: A Daybook of Comfort and Joy  

Blessings,
Kathy

No comments: