Saturday, March 16, 2013

True to the Title




Metamorphosis


I guess I should have named this blog, The Days of Metamorphosis. It seems like I’m always evolving, always growing in faith, knowledge and love. 

Today I want to share about ASEA. We are coming out on Tuesday, yes THIS week with a game changing TOOL. I can’t tell you how excited I am that to be a part of this company, at this time. 

What I have found is, many people frown upon joining a young company. Although we are a young company, we have a product and leadership that has never been done before and I have complete faith in the journey I have chosen. In the past three years, I have been able to sit down with the owners of the company, look them in the eye and tell them my reputation is on the line and I could not bear to do harm to anyone. 

With the unwavering conviction of a life changing product coupled with an opportunity of a lifetime, and now a tool to go with it, I can hardly stand waiting until Tuesday! 

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”
~ Mahatma Gandhi

No comments: