Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Balance

We must have balance in our lives to survive...


By nature I like to work. I was raised in the 70’s and everyone pitched in then. It was fun, hanging out with my family, not a care in the world. My dad was an electrician so there was always plenty to do for him, and I liked to help whenever I could. It seemed like he was always building something, or we were going camping, and you know everyone has to pitch in then! So, you get it, if I like what I am doing, it doesn’t seem like work at all and I want to do it all the time :-).

What I have found though, is balance is one of the keys to success. I want to play and have fun but I realize if I am going to make a difference in this world, I don’t want to do it on a small scale. Raising a growing family, as well as having two jobs has its challenges of course, but we make our dreams become reality one choice at a time. Right now I am choosing to let Go and let God take care of my life knowing that I am well cared for as I choose to share my success with others.

I have been blessed to partner with so many people that have enriched my life, in so many ways, than I ever thought possible. I feel this new support system of friends and family in my life has brought a lot of balance to me. A place to check in...

If you’ve been longing for something more in your life and you’re just not sure what it is, stick around an see if you like what you see. I’m always looking for partners that have a big heart and a caring attitude. 

I’d love to connect with you on Facebook!

~Kathy

“The major work of the world is not done by geniuses. It is done by ordinary people, with balance in their lives, who have learned to work in an extraordinary manner.” ~ Gordon B. Hinckley


No comments: