Saturday, March 2, 2013

Spirit Control


This weekend had a lot of meaning for me. 

It was one that I had set aside to spend with my daughter at an Art Retreat. 

It’s amazing how God works... I got a call earlier in the day requesting that I be on a conference call to introduce a system we’ve been waiting on for the last 6 months. I had to make a decision; honor the commitment I had to my daughter, or take the call and hear first hand what lies in my future. Let me tell you, I hated to miss the call but when you have an 11 year old who expects you to be present when you say you are, this was my time to be the example I speak about so much.

It’s one of the moments where you have to Let Go, and Let God be in control, and I did just that. Two days filled with Spiritual interactions with each other and God. It was a time of prayer, meditation and creation. It was soul filling...

My message to you is, take time to see where the Spirit leads you. See where you can connect and let your authentic shine. I do believe when you take the time to REALLY be present, you are a gift.

Tree of Life

My daughter and I creating lasting memories.

Blessings, Kathy

PS, The new system is amazing and I can’t wait to share it with you!

“God made the world for the delight of human beings-- if we could see His goodness everywhere, His concern for us, His awareness of our needs: the phone call we've waited for, the ride we are offered, the letter in the mail, just the little things He does for us throughout the day. As we remember and notice His love for us, we just begin to fall in love with Him because He is so busy with us -- you just can't resist Him. I believe there's no such thing as luck in life, it's God's love, it's His.” 
~ Mother Teresa, A Simple Path: Mother Teresa

No comments: