Sunday, March 24, 2013

Weekend therapy

If someone ask you, 

What have you been up to?

How would you respond ?


I was recently ask this very question.

I had finished my taxes and was feeling really good about all the tax deductions I was able to take as a Independent Associate with ASEA. It was also after a night of serving at our church and then going to my friend’s birthday party. All I could think of was, I love my life. I feel so blessed to be on this journey, at this very moment.

So, I thought, what would be a reasonable answer to such a common question. The only obvious answer came to mind so I responded, Just playing around and having fun. It felt good to say it that way, and I can’t imagine my life any other way. I love to work and contribute, I just don’t want it to feel like work!

Some of what I’d like to share on this blog is things that I have found that help me.

Balance is key.

You must renew and recharge to be able to give of yourself.

I am so grateful for the loving support of my family and friends. I realize that people are in your life for a reason and I am in awe of the people that God has placed in my life.

I have a deep passion in my life, and I absolutely love sharing my life with others. So, this weekend is just a little piece of my life that gives me joy.

Me, working in the office on a new video. 

It was fun and I’m looking forward to sharing it with you!


My sweet love preparing our garden for the first plantings. 



Showing the first signs of spring.



Baby girl born today.

If you are looking for something in your life and want to feel good and have fun, I would love to talk with you. I am serious about finding business partners that are looking for the same in life and want to be blessed for their efforts. 

Connect with me on Facebook

Blessings, Kathy

“So we shall let the reader answer this question for himself: who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed?” 
~ Hunter S. Thompson

No comments: